- We leave Mount Tomah Botanic Gardens.
- Drive through Lithgow(not the prettiest place personally but the guests called it "cute")
- Drive an hour into the middle of nowhere.
- Enter a deep valley with panoramic views.
- Drive through A beautiful Timber gate with "Wolgan Valley Resort and Spa" intrinsically written on it.
- My heart skips a beat as we drive past the helipad. Good sign for a nice place.
- Arrive at these incredible automated gumtree timber gates. A grand entrance.
- To our left is the $2million dollar stables.
- We drive down little creeks and over some bushland.
- There it is. The most amazing resort I have seen in my entire life. 40 self contained, beautifully detailed suites lining the mountain range. A grand old homestead is the feature of the property with a large timber decking. An infinity pool is close by that has sweeping views into the distance. Breathtaking.
From here we had a beautiful lunch overlooking the valley.
Then we got a tour of the property including the luxurious Timeless Spa.
This was all in one afternoon! I will now go and explore my room and report back soon.